04 March 2009

today..i had a small headache..and go school..almost fall sleep..so..hehe~(hav something happen beside me)And,today many teacher is not around..then i free all this morninig..hehe~but i also feel so unhappy..coz so many thing wanna do at the same time..so tired..and tired anymore..(actually hav a little bit lazy to do the work...)at the school..the most i hate is english lesson~~because the teacher Mary Thomas is so leh cher...haha..(i dun ike her not the reason she is not good..but i cant think some good n happy thing by her..hehe~XD@@actually sometimes we can receive something joke from her..hehe~XD)she is good..but hav a little fierce(actually she is not fierce la..but still only can get fierce from her..haha~)that's her pattern~haha..that is in the morning..

Afternoon time feel so tired n bad mood..cause the sleeply~haha~waiting the bus at the school...wanna go home early coz i hav another piano lesson at the 3.30pm..i wan sleep a while then got energy to do the best performance to the teacher..but....haizzzzz...when i till bus station..there hav no bus at all..so badluck..but luckly my dad wanna fetch my grandmother go my aunt office...so i can take the car home...haha...so happpy that...but reach home almost 3pm already..when i reach home..whatever din do..the 1st things i do is sleepling..haha~like a pig..hehe~is too tired..everyday study the exam..and go tuition,tuition and tuition..haiz..very tired..but if i din go tuition my all subject will failed..(i think only la..but mathematics and bc i cnt failed de...XD~coz that two subject is my favourite subject...hehe~)ok..return to the topic that i say..hehe~after i wake up..i see the time is almost 3.45pm...huhh!!so late already...because i too tired so i din go bath then'terus pergi tidur'like a pig..XD~so i hurry go bath(so smelly~XD) and afterward i prepare my thing..haha~

~after 10 more minutes...i go out already by 11 bus..haha...(still so sleeply..XD)haha^^when i reach music centre..there is no one at the front..so i pushed the door bell..haha~my teacher come out and help me to open the door..surely asking me the reason y i was late for the lesson..haha~i really dun no how to say...then no choice..only can say the truth..haha~XD~[~sleep late..~]haiz....and the thing i ''receive'' is scolding by teacher la..~XD~after 2 hours ago...i bec home by 11 bus also..haizzz...my dad lo..dun wan come to fetch me bec o..then when i reach home...the 1st thing is see the computer ..coz my dear dear so long time din reply me already...i very miss him...haiz...but the results is still not hav reply me...then i go sleep..sleep........

*****wait me wake up wanna wait a long long time....haha..XD~

No comments:

Post a Comment