09 November 2009

happy~

today is a happy day~~wohooo~~
so happy~
exam not difficult like me think
haha~
today ~when i go school~i c rui rui de car behind me~
i wait her go up together..hehe~~
so happy man~~
when we reach class
our class like a pasar~hehe~
not like a science class~
then we go and joan and fren~
my dear a ni de eyes,wa........so big~like 熊猫~hehe~
i though she din sleep last night...
she was so sad and bad mood~~
that boy a,,,bully my dear a ni o~
heng~
i wan scold him o~
say so bad de thing...
heng~~
but today we hav tell her not too 在意..
coz she will find the good next time...
dun too sad...

today de exam not so difficult la...
i can do it..
so happy~
my holiday coming soon~~
wohooo~~
16 i will go kl~~
till 30 just back~~
so long de holiday~i wan play~play~play~and play~~
so happy~~~


today i got receive the sejarah,
i get 50 marks o~~
wohooo~~
so excited....
i really..
so happy la....kaka~
lalalalala~~

happy everyday~~

No comments:

Post a Comment