02 August 2010

haiz

just seen the SORCERER'S APPRENTICE
wow~so wonderful
the best
in my memories
it is so good

but

bad mood now
because of the fucker handphone
broken few days ago
and the hardware is broken
so wanna repair for 100++

dun no whether wanna repair or track in
is soooo annoyingly

if i track in
whole thing i must find it again
and waste my bloody time to get it back

this kind of thing
dun no how much time i do it before for this problem
i dun want to do again!!!
please let me copy all the thing i want
and sell that fucker phone

okay

is like that

bad mood
bloody bad mood

shit

its not so important for me
but the EMS memory is meaningful for me
i dun wish to lost it anymore
the last time i find it back
really too difficult
so
i dun wish to do it again and again


what a bad mood day

No comments:

Post a Comment